Ogdensburg’s Mayor and Council would like to invite you to
Come out and enjoy Winterfest 2017
January 21st beginning at 5PM
Location: The Pavilion located at Heaters Pond
Come have a fun winter night with your neighbors
Bonfire, Hot chocolate and Hot dogs
Ice skating permitted provided the pond is safely frozen
Christmas tree pickup is schedule for January 19TH?
- JOB OPPORTUNITY – Municipal Court Administrator – Details
- Sparta Mountain WMA Forest Stewardship Plan
- Heaters Pond is CLOSED for the 2016 season.
- Residents, our water department needs to update all phone numbers for each customer. We need to be able to reach you for issues that may occur and for service. Please call Ann Peters at 973-827-3447 ext. 2, to update your contact number.
- To all residents that do not already have a new water meter the Department of Public Works would like to replace your water meter with one of the newer models. They will be available on Tuesdays and Wednesdays between the hours of 8:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. Please call the Water Department at (973)827-3444, ext. 2 to let us know what Tuesday or Wednesday is good for you.
- Main Street Streetscape Project – HAS BEEN COMPLETED
The Borough of Ogdensburg will be doing a revitalize project on Main Street from Passaic Avenue to the Ogdensburg Fire House. The Borough received a grant from the New Jersey Department of Transportation to assist in the completion of the project. The project entails the renewal of existing curbing and sidewalks as well as the installation of new concrete curbs and sidewalks with brick paver accent strips. Handicap Ramps will be installed throughout the project to conform with NJDOT and ADA Standards. Amenities will be installed as part of the improvement project including Decorative Lighting, a Borough Clock, Decorative Benches, Planters and Trash Receptacles.The construction of this project will commence in April 2014 and is anticipated to take six to eight weeks. This project will provide a better business environment and a business area that is more welcoming to residents. This project will also add a very pleasing look to Ogdensburg’s center. We are going to seek additional grants to expand off of next years project.