September 10, 2016
(Rain Date September 11)
Ogdensburg Fireman’s Field 12-6PM
FIREWORKS at the Ogdensburg School Field beginning at Dark
FREE EVENTS for all ages
Food vendors and Craft Vendors wanted
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information
Heaters Pond will open for swimming on June 11th.
Swimming hours are daily from 12-6 PM.
Swimming is only allowed when lifeguards are on duty.
You must be an Ogdensburg resident to purchase a season badge.
Beach badges must be worn.
Cost is $7 per person for the season.
Purchase badges from Boro Hall or from Lifeguards.
- Sparta Mountain WMA Forest Stewardship Plan
- Heaters Pond is OPEN for the 2016 season.
- Residents, our water department needs to update all phone numbers for each customer. We need to be able to reach you for issues that may occur and for service. Please call Ann Peters at 973-827-3447 ext. 2, to update your contact number.
- To all residents that do not already have a new water meter the Department of Public Works would like to replace your water meter with one of the newer models. They will be available on Tuesdays and Wednesdays between the hours of 8:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. Please call the Water Department at (973)827-3444, ext. 2 to let us know what Tuesday or Wednesday is good for you.
- Main Street Streetscape Project – HAS BEEN COMPLETED
The Borough of Ogdensburg will be doing a revitalize project on Main Street from Passaic Avenue to the Ogdensburg Fire House. The Borough received a grant from the New Jersey Department of Transportation to assist in the completion of the project. The project entails the renewal of existing curbing and sidewalks as well as the installation of new concrete curbs and sidewalks with brick paver accent strips. Handicap Ramps will be installed throughout the project to conform with NJDOT and ADA Standards. Amenities will be installed as part of the improvement project including Decorative Lighting, a Borough Clock, Decorative Benches, Planters and Trash Receptacles.The construction of this project will commence in April 2014 and is anticipated to take six to eight weeks. This project will provide a better business environment and a business area that is more welcoming to residents. This project will also add a very pleasing look to Ogdensburg’s center. We are going to seek additional grants to expand off of next years project.