- PUBLIC NOTICE TO VOTERS IN THE BOROUGH OF FRANKLIN, HAMBURG, OGDENSBURG AND THE TOWNSHIP OF HARDYSTON
- NOTICE OF SCHEDULED MEETINGS
NOTICE – The Ogdensburg Board of Health will be holding a Free Rabies Clinic on October 2, 2021 from 2:00pm to 4:00pm at the Ogdensburg DPW Garage on Brooks Flat Road.
NOTICE – Heaters Pond is official closing August 25, 2021.
2020 Annual Water Quality Report Posted
Lt. Robert A. Madden VFW Post 10152 Ogdensburg
Land Use Board Survey for Residents
The Land Use Board is working with the Board Planner on an Economic Development Plan for the Borough of Ogdensburg. Angela Knowles, Board Planner explained to the Board during their August 25, 2020 meeting via zoom/audio that she had spoken to different stakeholders and found a variety of topics that are of interest for the Borough. Those topics include opportunities for celebrating the Borough’s history, adding and/or connecting to existing biking and hiking trails, and revitalizing the Main Street.
The Land Use Board would like to get some feed back from the residents as to what they would like to see for the Borough.
Link to Survey
Members, Friends, and Interested Parties of the OHS
The OHS would like to invite you to participate in an essay contest. During these difficult times, we hope that you will find this project a most enjoyable activity. If you wish to participate, the guidelines are:
- Topic should be an interesting/ humorous experience the author remembers from growing up or living/working in Ogdensburg.
- Essay/story should be limited to no more than 325 words.
- Essays must be submitted by June 7th and mailed to John F. Kibildis, 10 Arch Street, Ogdensburg, NJ 07439
- One entry per person
Prizes are: First Place-$25, Second Place-$15, Third Place-$10
With enough interest, we may wish to share all entries with Borough residents by compiling a booklet. Any questions, please contact John Kibildis at (973) 827-4968 or email@example.com.
COVID-19 HOTLINE – Info